Sunday, March 4, 2012

Exciting Announcement...

I'm very excited to share with you all that i have been chosen to be on Beccy's Place DT. She is a very talented lady that draws her own digi images... Click on the link to see her amazing work... http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/
I know Bec personally & was over the moon when she asked me to join her DT with Viv. I'm excited to be making cards each week to inspire others to buy her images to make beautiful cards using them as well.
Also keep an eye out for Beccy's monthly challenges too.
until next time - happy digi stamping

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming part of the new design team - I'm sure you'll have a great time and I look forward to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining Beccy's design team. I am really looking forward to seeing your designs and creations.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete